HELLO TUMBLR FRIENDS !!
Check in: 03.05.13 , 11:26am :))
Things I learned from SNSD.
- Taeyeon: A great leader isn't just somebody who tells people what to do. They are a friend and guide through their sense of humor and understanding.
- Jessica: It's okay to be shy. You don't need to be outgoing to have a great personality and shine regardless of how loud you are.
- Tiffany: In the face of negativity, smile. Don't let them see you down. Always follow your dreams because in the end it pays off.
- Sunny: Who said a girl has to be quiet and "lady-like"? be loud, be funny be whoever you want. make the antis love you with your sense of humor.
- Yuri: If you want to get healthy do it. Be strong and don't give up. either way, Don't ever change just because somebody tells you to.
- Hyoyeon: Who the hell cares what people say about you? Always be funny and kind and strong regardless if you are standing in the front or in the back. you are beautiful, not because everybody is telling you that you are but because you know it yourself.
- Seohyun: A pretty girl doesn't just have to be some pretty face standing on a stage. Be intelligent, Insightful and never stop improving yourself and reaching for the stars.
- Sooyoung: Always make sure you know that you are beautiful. no matter what people say. You are beautiful because you are funny, strong and kind to those around you. Make sure you know how beautiful you are inside and out.
- Yoona: Always be humble when faced with positivity. never let it get to your head. the minute you let it get to your head and stand on the pedestal above your peers, you will fall quickly.
- SNSD: Pretty faces don't last forever. It is your intelligence, Sense of humor ,kindness and humble nature that will get you far in life.